Good question. It would be interesting if we have afew things in common. So, let's talk about you. And us. Together.
We love what we do. That’s why we always go the extra mile and have a strong sense of responsibility. We tackle the tough stuff without ever taking ourselves too seriously. It's our real interest that moves us forward and motivates us to develop new ways of thinking.
When you work for us, we work for you. We want you to be confident, creative, and share our passion for excellence. And we aim to give you the power to succeed. We do this by making you feel welcome, supported, heard and safe in your working environment.
As sales & marketing intern, you will be part of the marketing and communications team. The marketing team assist the whole organization on a variety of projects from residential, office and hotel developments. In this internship you will mainly support in the sales and marketing activities related to our Hotel De Durgerdam and Restaurant De Mark but will definitely be involved in other projects. It is an ideal opportunity to learn from a wide range of stakeholders, and apply your communications skills and sense of commerce in different settings, from corporate to lifestyle.
What you will do & learn
- Develop communications material (newsletters, campaigns, presentations, fliers,invitations, hotel collateral, etc.)
- Manage our social media accounts (Instagram, Pinterest, etc.) and review platforms (Google reviews, TripAdvisor, etc.)
- Create content (copy, images, video) for various marketing & communication purposes
- Support with logistics for PR visits, events, photoshoots, etc. (This may include event set up, logistics, liaising with operations, decorations, goodie bags, finding partners, designing flyers, DJs and more!)
- Support with maintaining and optimizing our websites
- Support in organizing events and press launches(This may include event set up, logistics, liaising with operations, decorations, goodie bags, finding partners, designing invitations, etc.)
- Support the marketing and communications team on daily operational and administrational tasks
- Work closely with our reservations team and support them in sales and events (including but not limited to sending personalized proposals, doing site inspections, negotiating of rates and conditions, handling client requests with relevant teams, post-sales care toensure repeat business)
- Help answering room & restaurant reservations inquiries
- Pro-actively reaching out to potential clients
You in a nutshell
- Are an eager beaver, always looking to discover something new
- Are hands-on, creative and like to be in the know of current trends
- Are structured and have a strong attention to detail
- Like to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table
- You hold sustainability and hospitality close you your heart
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Follow a study in the field of hospitality, marketing, communications, business administration and looking for an internship of at least 5 months
- Experience with Canva, Indesign, Adobe Photoshop, copywriting is a plus (but not a must!)
What is in it for you?
- 40-hour work week
- 6 months internship
- Monthly allowance of 600 euro
- Steep learning curve on high-profile projects
- Opportunity to work on a hotel opening and brand new hotel brand
- Fun working atmosphere and fabulous team outings
- Healthy and fresh lunch. Great coffee
Like what you read? Let us know by sending a personal note and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org