Good question. It would be interesting if we have afew things in common. So, let's talk about you. And us. Together.
We love what we do. That’s why we always go the extra mile and have a strong sense of responsibility. We tackle the tough stuff without ever taking ourselves too seriously. It's our real interest that moves us forward and motivates us to develop new ways of thinking.
When you work for us, we work for you. We want you to be confident, creative, and share our passion for excellence. And we aim to give you the power to succeed. We do this by making you feel welcome, supported, heard and safe in your working environment.
As an intern you will be part of the Development team.
What will you do and learn
- Work closely alongside the project management and development team on projects
- Request and assess drawings and quotes from third parties
- Shadow on-site construction
- Research innovative and sustainable building solutions
- Help organize events
You in a nutshell
- Are an eager beaver
- Are hands-on and understand that there is no ‘I’ in ‘team’
- Are structured
- Like to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and attention to detail
- Follow a study in the field of Architecture, Engineering or Real Estate
What's in it for you
- 6 months internship
- 40-hour work week
- Monthly allowance of 600 euro
- Steep learning curve on high-profile projects.
- Funworking atmosphere.
- Healthy and fresh lunch. Great coffee.
- Team outings
Like what you read? Let us know by sending a personal note and your CV to email@example.com