Good question. It would be interesting if we have afew things in common. So, let's talk about you. And us. Together.
We love what we do. That’s why we always go the extra mile and have a strong sense of responsibility. We tackle the tough stuff without ever taking ourselves too seriously. It's our real interest that moves us forward and motivates us to develop new ways of thinking.
When you work for us, we work for you. We want you to be confident, creative, and share our passion for excellence. And we aim to give you the power to succeed. We do this by making you feel welcome, supported, heard and safe in your working environment.
As marketing intern, you will be part of the marketing and communications team. The marketing team assist the whole organization on a variety of projects from residential and office development to hotel developments, including setting up our own hospitality brand and opening our first hotel. This internship is an ideal opportunity to learn from a wide range of stakeholders, and apply your communications skills in different settings, from corporate to lifestyle.
What you will do & learn
- Manage our social media accounts
- Create content (copy + images) for various marketing & communication purposes
- Develop communications material (newsletters, campaigns, presentations, fliers, invitations, etc.)
- Support with maintaining and optimizing our websites
- Support in organizing events and press launches
- Support the marketing and communications team on daily operational and administrational tasks
You in a nutshell
- Are an eager beaver, always looking to discover something new
- Are hands-on understand that there is no ‘I’ in ‘team’
- Are structured and have a strong attention to detail
- Like to think outside the box and bring new ideas to the table
- You hold sustainability and hospitality close you your heart
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills in English and Dutch
- Follow a study in the field of hospitality, marketing, communications.
What is in it for you?
- 40-hour work week
- 6 months internship
- Monthly allowance of 600 euro
- Steep learning curve on high-profile projects
- Opportunity to work on a hotel opening and brand new hotel brand
- Fun working atmosphere and fabulous team outings
- Healthy and fresh lunch. Great coffee
Like what you read? Let us know by sending a personal note and your CV to email@example.com